SR. VICE PRESIDENT
Mike’s expertise and passion for coins informs a watchful eye, which he uses to manage numerous six and seven-figure numismatic portfolios and to alert clients to profit opportunities. Mike was specifically acknowledged by Dr. Robert J. Loewinger in Proof Gold Coinage of the United States for helping the author start and maintain his proof gold collection.
Among many notable acquisitions, Mike has completed or was critical to assembling the following sets and individual rarities:
- Many of the rarest pattern coinage in existence, including unique & semi unique coins
- Complete Proof gold sets from 1865-1915.
- Several $4 Stellas in PR64, 65, and 66 grades, including two Proof 67 examples.
- A seven-figure collection of superb Proof Bust & Seated dimes from 1820-1848.
- One of the finest known $20 Proof Saint Gaudens sets from 1908-1915, including 1909 & 1910 in PR68.
- Several complete sets of early Bust $10 gold pieces from 1795-1804 in MS condition.
- One of the finest Peace dollar collection, which was rated #1 by PCGS at that time (average grade MS66).
- One of the finest complete Proof Barber half dollars sets at the time.
- The finest known 1855 Proof sets at the time (half dime through dollar).
- The finest known Proof 1853 Arrows and Rays quarter at the time.
Mike is an active member in the community, regularly volunteering at the Somebody Cares Soup Kitchen. He and Tangible Investments are proud to be involved with several charitable organizations including With this Ring, Saddleback Church and Tender Ministries.
Mike is a proud member of the prestigious Professional Numismatist Guild (PNG), an authorized dealer for the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) and the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation, and a life member of the esteemed American Numismatic Association (ANA). He also serves as an active member of the Industry Council for Tangible Assets (ICTA).